February 14, 2010

happy valentine's day



When I woke up this morning, I found my husband had gotten up much earlier and MADE this amazing fruit bouquet! What a sweetheart! He saw these advertised, and thought, "I could make that", and so he gave it a try. He said he even pulled out some very manly tools to do it (hacksaw, needle-nose plier, and wire cutters) I thought it looked FABULOUS! And the fruit was absolutely heavenly too--strawberries stuffed with white chocolate, pineapple, and cantelope. I love how thoughtful he is and willing to spend time to make me happy. I love you honey!!

7 comments:

Jana said...

i can't believe he MADE it! awesome job, Chris! wow. i am impressed.

Wilson Family said...

wow i am IMPRESSED too! those flowers are perfect. and are those stuffed strawberries ?!? he should go into business...my husband would need to buy from him ;) and it was even better that he needed to get out his manly tools to make it. awesome hubby!

Rachel said...

How sweet!!

Natalie N said...

Dang girl! Chris is the man! How awesome that he just whipped that out for you. What a sweet surprise! You better believe I'm going to show this to Tyler so he can prepare this for me after he's done with residency. Love it!

Court and Britt said...

WOW!!! I am totally impressed- fruit bouquet maker & hair stylist- not a lot of husbands can say they can do that!!! Chris Your the man!

ej said...

No way. He made that?! The thoughtfulness is off the charts! Obviously, you've got a keeper :)

Lora said...

Wow! Chis is awesome! I am very impressed.