September 12, 2007

feeding mia




















I started feeding Mia for the first time last week. She was really "eyeing" our food and anxious to give it a try, so, of course, I made her some oh so yummy rice cereal. Fortunately, she doesn't know what she's missing out on yet. It didn't take her long at all to figure out how the spoon worked. By the second feeding, she was a pro, with audible gulps and all. Now that she's realized that there is more to life the the bottle, she will never be content drinking it while we are eating real food, so I always have to feed her when we're eating dinner. She inherited her Dad's love of food for sure!

3 comments:

Lin said...

she is so cute!! she looks like such a happy baby. :)

Tiff and Dave said...

So cute Mandi! I was excited to see more pictures. Man do babies grow up way to fast. We are loving this cuddling sleeping phase with Halle. I know it is going to end soon, so I have to take advantage! Miss you guys!

thepainterfamily said...

I love mia in her little pod (is that what they're called?) it is toooo cute! looks like she is lovin it! hehe!