March 15, 2008

i'm a big boy now!



Jonah successfully potty-trained last month, and we all have enjoyed having less diapers to change in our household. It took him 2 days to get the hang of going on the potty, and then he just had a few accidents after that throughout the following 2 weeks. He now insists on going "all by my belf!", so he's feeling his independence! His reward was a big boy bike. Chris picked it out, and I was shocked to see that it is fully suspended and wondered what my 2 year-old might be doing on his bike to need front and rear suspensions. Jonah is sure enjoying it and we love seeing him grow-up. Yeah for Jonah!!

3 comments:

thepainterfamily said...

YEAH for potty training! I just KNEW jonah would be great! He is so cute on his "big boy bike"! I love the suspension! haha! boys and their toys right?

S&J Jones Family said...

James potty trained not too long ago, too. It is sooo nice, isn't it?

Court and Britt said...

So cute!! love the bike.