November 1, 2008

happy halloween




We had a wonderful Halloween with our 3 little ones. I'm sure you'll agree they look adorable! Jonah was a pro at trick-or-treating, but this was Mia's first experience with it. Since she is terrified of strangers, we weren't sure what to expect, but once she realized the strangers were handing out candy, she didn't care who it was. Maybe we need to have a lesson on "stranger danger", what do you think? =) Chris and I have enjoyed a candy fest after we put to the kids to bed. We're just glad they're not old enough to notice that their candy is disappearing faster than they can eat it. We look forward to Brady being able to trick-or-treat next year.....that means more candy! We hope you all had a Happy Halloween!

12 comments:

Jackie Jones said...

What adorable kids in such cute costumes!

Tiff and Dave said...

What a dang cute family you guys have! I love all of their costumes!! I think your boys look a lot alike! You look great...as always! :) Hope school and life are going well for you guys! Miss you guys!

Natalie N said...

Oh my goodness. I can hardly stand how cute the Dalmation is sitting in the Bumbo chair. TOO cute! Mandi, you look amazing as ever. We love your family!

thepainterfamily said...

oh my gosh...I just love it! The fireman and his dog! :) haha! and two beautiful ladybugs. what great costumes! and yeah, the more trick or treaters the more candy! YEAH! :) haha!

Lori Garcia said...

These are way cute, Mandi! Love the pictures with the leaves in the front yard. Very nice :o)

Lora said...

Oh your kids are so cute. I love love Mia's ladybug costume. I can't believe how big Brady is getting. Such a pretty family.

Lora said...

Oh I knew you were coming soon, but I didnt' think it was this weekend. Is Chris coming too or is it just the girls? Email me about your plans.

kat and jason said...

i totally agree on eating all the kids candy. it's bad for them anyway :) cute little kids!

Unknown said...

Oh song your kids are so awesome!! I wish I could come visit!! You are looking so good!! I am liking this hair color! I aspire to be super wife and mom like you!!

Chelle said...

I'm so proud of you for dressing up Mandi! I've been such a dud lately. I used to go all out on costumes, it was one of my favorite things to do. And now if I get Siena ready I feel like I'm doing good enough!

Tasha said...

You guys were all so cute for Halloween. I love the costumes. Your kids are getting so big and are adorable!

Suz said...

Can I get your address so we can send you a Christmas card?