September 2, 2009

our new home







We are SO happy to be in our new home. We still have some more unpacking and organizing to do, but for the most part we are just enjoying the space. Chris loves his job, although he is glad that he only has 4 years contracted with the Air Force. He'll be excited to be in private practice after this location. I took pictures of some of our main living areas. The babies were napping, so no pictures of their rooms yet =) We love the extra loft space that is used as a play room for the kids. It's so nice to have this room in such a convenient location. We also have an unfinished basement, which houses all the really annoying, but fun toys (bikes, trikes, ball pits, tunnels, tents, basketballs, soccer nets, etc...) It's a great place for the kids to be wild, and not destroy anything! Once I start feeling better, we'll think about painting...there's always something to do.

8 comments:

Ryan, ShaRee, Dallas, our little angel Connor, Bella, Austin, Jackson and Madison Mueller said...

Oh Mandi your house is so cute and I love the way you decorated it. You look really organized. Congrats!!! Love ya

Vanessa said...

Your house looks great Mandi! I am so impressed that you were able to put that together with 3 kids running around and another on the way. Hope you are feeling better soon!

ej said...

Your house is beautiful and unbelievably clean. Please stop that, you're making me look bad ;) I bet it's wonderful to have some extra space and congrats on #4!

Tiff and Dave said...

Mandi your house is darling! Love the inside and outside!! So nice to have so much space! I still can't believe we started having kids at the same time and you are expecting #4 before I'm even pregnant with #3! So you are in St. Louis for the military and then off to the Ozarks after?? So nice to be out of school and working I'm sure. We miss you guys! Hope you are feeling better soon! I don't know how you do it!

kat and jason said...

looks good. there is always so much to do with a new house. it's overwhelming. you are off to a good start. glad chris enjoys what and where he is.

Colbyfam said...

I am officially jealous!! House hunting is killing me! Your home is so beautiful!! Clint and Ruby and I need to come visit you!!

thepainterfamily said...

Mandi.

this is one of those times where a comment box could NEVER express how excited I am!!

AHHHH!

I love your new house! It looks AMAZING! Really it's just beautiful! I am dying over the cuteness of the outside...love that porch! And to have a playroom! oh, what a dream! This is such a happy time...I bet you just LOVE coming "home"!

ps
oh...I do wish we could live close again! We miss your sweet family. Although we love being back in KC...in some very REAL ways it is anticlimactic to have all our friends move away! :(

Court and Britt said...

I LOVE your new house!! It is so cute and so YOU:) Hopefullly some day I will get to see it in person. We miss you guys!!!