October 31, 2007

happy halloween




This year was Jonah's first experience with Trick-or-Treating. He now tells us that "Jonah loves trick-or-treating", but what kid wouldn't? He was very good at "bouncing" just like Tigger's do, so the costume was perfect. Mia was just fun to dress up. I can't take any credit for the adorable costume--it's from my sister Melissa, but she sure looks like a princess in it. She enjoyed watching Jonah trick-or-treat from the stoller and I'm sure she'd love the candy if she got a chance. Jonah caught onto the idea of Halloween really quick and even approached the doors, rang the doorbell and said "twik-o-tweet" all by himself. As parents, it was so fun to watch. Happy Halloween!

9 comments:

thepainterfamily said...

OH MY GOSH! I am dying over the costumes! Mia is adorable...who knew they even made princess hats like that!? ahhh! and Jonah looks so grown up! I can imagine he was the most polite "twik or tweeter" there was! :)

thepainterfamily said...

...and I am diggin the new blog design!

S&J Jones Family said...

Cute, cute, cute!! Phyllis sent me the link to your blog. How are you guys doing? I finally got a blog on here just this month, so I added you to my list of friends. I need to get my Halloween pictures up, too!

Jay and Sherrie said...

Hey, it was great to hear from you. you have such a beautiful family. We are in Georgia right now. We really like it. Hope all is going well. Take Care!

Court and Britt said...

Cute pictures!! They are adorable.

Ryan, ShaRee, Dallas, our little angel Connor, Bella, Austin, Jackson and Madison Mueller said...

Very cute costums! and I love the change to your web page. Now I can really picture Jonah bouncing everywhere! :)

kat and jason said...

they are so adorable. i still can't believe how big mia is. crazy how fast they grow. trick or treating is so much fun. --is it more fun for them or their parents!??

Tiff and Dave said...

What a cute little family. Time sure flies doesn't it. Can you believe we moved from KC about a year and a half ago. We still miss it! I can't wait to find out what your next baby is going to be. It will be a lot of work, but also fun to have them so close. We are coming to KC for Thanksgiving, so hopefully we will get to see you guys. Talk to you soon!

Charla said...

SOOO CUTE! I love your Halloween photos! And your are looking so great! Very cute family! I hope you continue to be as happy as you look you are!
love to you,
Charla