July 7, 2008

brady's blessing day






We blessed Brady at Mandi's parents home in Lake of the Ozarks on Sunday, July 6th. Chris did a wonderful job and Jonah and Mia cooperated perfectly--only because they were sleeping =) Brady is growing pretty rapidly and we decided that we couldn't have waited much longer to bless him because he was about to grow out of his blessing outfit. Jonah wore it when he was blessed at 2 1/2 weeks, so it was fun to see another boy dressed in it. They definitley look similar, but there's a difference. Brady is so smily and brings lots of happiness to our home. Both kids just adore him and he giggles and smiles when he sees them. Mandi loves the baby stage, and even though she's not getting lots of sleep, she is enjoying her newborn.

12 comments:

Catherine said...

He is adorable!!!!

thepainterfamily said...

oh my goodness...he is just the smiliest, sweetest little guy EVER! He looks like such a doll in his blessing outfit! Mandi, you look absolutely beautiful! you always do, but WOW! :) your whole family is just stunning, both inside and out! :) loves!

Court and Britt said...

how fun!! I didn't realize that you guys were blessing him while you were there, I bet that was fun to have family around!! he looks so cute in his outfit:)

Monica said...

I like your blog face lift. Brady is a cutie. He looks like a sweet little boy. It is crazy to think that all our boys are about the same age.

Stacy F said...

Awwww, they all three look so precious!!

Tiff and Dave said...

He is seriously such a cute little man! I love his perfectly little round bald head! I hope you are surviving the 3! Even if it is hard now, it will be so fun down the road when they are so close and good friends! I didn't realize you used to go to Lake Powell. It is definitely a very favorite trip for our family! Did I hear that you guys will be moving to the Ozarks when Chris is finished? You guys are military...right? That is crazy that he is going into his last year! How time flies!!! You have such a cute little family and we miss you guys!

S&J Jones Family said...

Awww...he's so cute! He looks so cute in that outfit. Congratulations!

Natalie N said...

Oh my goodness, Mandi! How beautiful are you?! Seriously, you kill me! :)

And the blessing tux...it doesn't get better than that. I love Brady's little smile, and I loved the picture of the 3 kids together. We miss you guys!

Unknown said...

I know I tell you this often but one more time couldn't really hurt...I LOVE YOUR FAMILY!! You guys look great! I can't believe how much Brady has changed since I was there...all my love...deb

Unknown said...

Your guys' kids look like so much fun. What a cute little smile Brady has. Chris you are lookin' pretty good too dude!
hope things are well for you all.

Daren said...

You guy look great in the photos. Your family is getting soooo big. I hope you are well.

mightybob said...

so... friggin'... adorable!