October 15, 2009

It's a boy



We are thrilled to announce that we'll be having another boy in March. My due date is March 15th. I'm finally starting to feel better and the baby looks healthy, so we couldn't be happier. I have lots of work to do to get the boys' room ready for another one to join. Luckily, the boys room is the biggest, so it should fit all 3 of them fine. Mia will get to enjoy her own room for now, but she is a little disappointed that she's not getting a girl baby. Jonah KNEW it was a boy from the very beginning, because he "asked Heavenly Father for a boy baby". I didn't doubt that he was right =)



7 comments:

Unknown said...

Congratulations you guys! How exciting! Hope everything continues to go well!

Natalie N said...

That's great news, Mandi!! How fun to add another beautiful boy to the mix. What a doll he will be!

thepainterfamily said...

yea!! He has such a perfect sweet little head in the the first pic...it's so adorable!

Congrats, and of course Jonah, knew...they always do right? :)

Wilson Family said...

i was going to call you yesterday but figured you had enough people to call. yea for boys! that is too cute 'cause i remember you telling me how jonah KNEW it was going to be a boy. but i also remember how brynn felt when we found out dylan wasn't a girl - sorry mia! we are excited for you guys!!!

Court and Britt said...

congrats! I can only imagine the fun those 3 boys are going to have:)

Court and Britt said...

I have 3 brothers, they drove me crazy at times but I sure love them now:)

Monica said...

Congratulations! We just can't keep up with you two!

You know what Mark and I had a trip planned to San Antonio this weekend too! But we took the trip to Seattle instead.
Too bad we didn't know you were going there the same weekend we may have gone anyway!